Sunday 10 February 2008

day 40










"We really need only five things on this earth. Some food, some sun, some work, some fun and someone." Beatrice Nolan










Ok I missed the sun as I was at work all day but I managed all the others at a barn dance for my sister in laws 40th birthday. The dancing was great fun, Heather my Sis in law is my someone and the girls (Dee and her bessie mate Anna) worked hard giving out the cake which followed the fish and chip supper. How good was I though I didn't eat either as I took a box of kedgeree with me for my tea and stuck to my diet. I also drove to allow hubby a drink or three so he actually jined in and danced half the dances much to all our amazments. That's a first in over fifteen years!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Sounds like a good night was had by all!!
Well done Chris on the dancing and well done you for sticking to your diet.
Lovely selection of photos too.

Barbara said...

Love a barn dance. Its the only sort of dancing I can get my OH to do.