Monday 25 February 2008

day 56

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you"
Dr Seuss


I can't bring myself to scrap a picture of my rubbish bags. So I've taken an extra picture of me (well nearer a dozen than one but you know how it is.) The result I have incorporated into the LO 8 pencil lines sketch provided, and I quite like the result. A nice opportunity to be honest with myself and take a look at where I am, so I can look hard at where I want to be!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Love this LO. Great picture. Journalling a bit too small to read.

Minty Magic said...

This is lovely. Very simple but very effective

Lynne said...

Love the LO, that was quick!!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fabulous lo there......very effective :) and a beautiful photo