Saturday 13 December 2008

days 347 and 348




Day 348
Prompt 348
"Deck the halls with boughs of holly
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
'Tis the season to be jolly
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Don we now our gay apparel"
Is your house all ready for Christmas?





Well my house is certainly no where no near ready, but out today gathering more special things to make it so, meant a walk though the covered market in Oxford which is very christmassy.

Day 347
Prompt 347

"Oh I'm the happiest Christmas tree
Look how pretty they dressed me
Oh lucky lucky me
I got shiny bells the jingle
And tiny lights that tingle
Whenever anyone passes by
I blink my lights and wink my eye!"


This is us pinching decorating ideas John Lewis today, mind I think ours will be somewhat different to this one.


3 comments:

Barbara said...

looks very festive

Shirley said...

Great photos Kay, I have one like that in my camera which I took the other day in the covered market. Really pretty!

knitkath said...

Great pics, getting more festive!