Wednesday 3 December 2008

days 337 and 338







Day 358
Prompt 358
“How like a winter hath my absence been. From thee, the pleasure of the fleeting year! What freezings have I felt, what dark days seen, What old December's bareness everywhere!"
-William Shakespeare



I don't get to get any nice piccy's in the light on work days so plumped instead for the neccesary accessories for this time of year!


Day 357
Prompt 357

“How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?”
- Dr. Seuss
The end of the year is nigh, our 365 journey is coming to an end, what has changed since June till now?






Oh this is easy for me here's me in june and me now!

8 comments:

Minty Magic said...

You must be bored of hearing this by now but WOW!!!!

knitkath said...

A girl can never have too many WOWS!!!!!! Much prefer you with shorter hair!

Shirley said...

Plenty of WOW's coming from me too.
XXX

Loving the hat.
XXX

Barbara said...

Amazing transformation.

Steph said...

The difference still blows me away! You look so stunning xxx

Steph said...

The difference still blows me away! You look so stunning xxx

Lynne said...

just the same photos as mine today, I wonder why?!!!

and Wow to you again!!

Mary B said...

Such a great difference think you have been an inspiration to so many people that you could loose so much and now look so much younger and glamorous