Saturday 20 December 2008

day 354 and 355







Day 355
Prompt 355
"May peace be more than a season, may it be a way of life" - Unknown









Definitely found peace here today especially walking out on the golf course to take shots at the deer! camera shots of course.



Day 354
Prompt 354
"A Christmas candle is a lovely thing;It makes no noise at all,But softly gives itself away;While quite unselfish, it grows small."
- Eva K Logue





Really enjoyed playing with my camera to attempt this photography prompt and managed quite well for me. I got a couple I really like not up to others standards but hey it's a step forward.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Great selection of photos.... well done.
XXX

Mary B said...

Lovely photo and I love the way the whole glass shines

Mary B said...

and wow to the deer photo great to see them

Lynne said...

Well done on your attempts, look good to me :)