Tuesday 9 December 2008

day 344

Day 344
Christmas is just around the corner, this week lets get inspired by Christmas music!
Prompt 344
The holly and the ivy,When they are both full grown,Of all trees that are in the wood,The holly bears the crown:
- The Holly and the Ivy



I have a beautiful holly bush in my garden I wanted to photograph for this but my evening was taken up by looking after DD who had been hit on the head at school by a netball. She was determined to stay at school even though her head was aching dreadfully and she felt sick! Well needless to say I picked her up and we spent a couple of hours in minor injuries having her checked out. I've got her to bed now and have to wake her in two hours to check she can be roused ok. So I gathered together my appropriate stamps for a piccy instead. I'm sure you'll understand.

4 comments:

knitkath said...

Hope Dee is ok! And a very good impromptu photo!

Shirley said...

Lots of (((hugs))) for my honorary grandaughter.
XXX
Well done on the photo :)

Barbara said...

Lovely stamps. Glad Dee is OK now.

Mary B said...

I think this was a great idea and something different from the rest of us. As I am typing this several days later I am pleased that D is fine.