Saturday 1 November 2008

day 305 and 306




Day 306
Prompt 306
Its the weekend, whats a typical saturday for you ?




Jobs and more jobs is a typical saturday for me. But this one is spent trying to get ahead with the xmas shopping as I can't bear doing any major pressie buying under the pressure of the crowds. I spotted this display in Kingston yesterday afternoon when I started this years haul.
Day 305
Prompt 305
Yikes no idea what happened to todays post! Its Halloween, and I will confess to no SP. Show me what you got up to today!


The last day of the end of term hol's so taday was a family day spent exploring Hampton Court, which was fab and a real treat for my Henry VIIIth mad DD, but boy was it cold.

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Looks like you have had a fun couple of days together :)

knitkath said...

Nice way to spend the holidays!

Minty Magic said...

Wow what a great first photo - what was all that about?

Mary B said...

Great photo love the way the leaves frame it well positioned

Mary B said...

Just realised you have put two days together that telephone box one is so clever makes for a brilliant photo