Monday 17 November 2008

day 322



Day 322
Prompt 322
"Where are You?"
Theme tune from MoonRaker





I'm busy and productive in my craft room that's where I'm at just now. I finished prepping all my christmas journal pages last night and tonight I've done the wc and LO46 as one and the same, so all up to date that's me.



Layout 46
I want to see lots of diamonds, bling. and glamour!




Here's my lovely glamour pic and it's bling, crystals as diamonds with my heart opened and me satrting to see the new me!

3 comments:

knitkath said...

Great lo for that lovely piccie! And your craft room is the best place to be!

Shirley said...

Well done on getting those pages done! Love the LO to, great journalling.
XXXX

domestic goddess said...

stunning layout Kay, so love taht photo of you!
husg and congrats Miss Slinky xxx