Monday 10 November 2008

days 314 and 315




Day 315
Prompt 315
"How beautiful it is to do nothing, and then to rest afterward."
-Spanish proverb


This lady is certainly beutiful, cannot be said to ever do nothing, and thank goodness for that! I've loved this project and am so thrilled that I'll be able to carry it on in some form next year too, I really don't want to be without it. Or the lovley group of friends I've made due to it. And that is all thanks to ou Anna, you're a real star.


Day 314
Prompt 314
Today is Remembrance Sunday here in the UK. A time to remember all those lost in wars over theyears. We show our respect by wearing a red poppy, and 2 minutes silence at 11am.
Take time today to remember someone, something important.





This is a very sad day for me thank goodness I'm away with such a lovely group of friends. I lost my very best friend to breat cancer ten years ago today, and buried her on rememberance day, so thankyou all for supporting me through this very difficult day. Even though bar Sal you didn't know you were as I really couldn't have shared yesterday or I'd have spent the day in tears.

10 comments:

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

Oh Kay! I'm so sorry - I hope you had a good day yesterday and I wish I had known, but I understand why you didn't share xxx

(also sorry if me wittering on about Mum didn't help :()

Lynne said...

Oh Bless you, wish I had known but understand. {{{huggles}}} today for you xx

Minty Magic said...

OH Kay how sad. I am glad that we were all there to help you through it!

knitkath said...

{{{{{huggles}}}}} for you, quite understand you not sharing. So glad we were of some comfort to you!

Sarah said...

((((((hugs))))) Kay - so sorry to hear you lost a friend - hope we kept you going yesterday xxx

domestic goddess said...

oh hun, how brave you are, i am so glad you were comforted by the mad 365ers!
huge hugs
xxxx

Mary B said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Huggles}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} and glad we were a distraction for you on a difficult day.

Shirley said...

Wish I had known Kay.
Lots of (((hugs)))
XXXX

Summer Sunflower said...

Huggles for Sunday Kay, I hope the support of the 365ers saw you through this dificult day! x