Thursday 30 October 2008

day 304

Day 304
Prompt 304
Capture a morning routine
Who
What
When
Where
Why


Oh my fav way to start the morning is easy, off to walk Ollie with my hiking boots or even better these tired but oh so comfy pink Timberlands on. This morning it was Wittenham Clumps and I was thrilled that I conquered the hill in one go for the first time ever, with no pauses for breath. Mind you it was so cold I coughed all the way home as I'd caught my pipes with the cold air. Felt really good though.

5 comments:

Minty Magic said...

Those boots look well used and loved!

Lynne said...

Well done you!!

Shirley said...

Rather you than me these cold mornings!

knitkath said...

Well done you! Amazing how good a morning walk makes you feel anyway!

Mary B said...

those boots look so comfy and good for you for doing the hill in one.