Tuesday 14 October 2008

day 288

Day 288
This month is Breast Cancer Awareness month. I am personally going through my own journey this month, of ups and downs, hospital visits and call backs. I believe we are all woman doing this challenge so I thought it very appropiate to use our 365 prompts to "think pink".
Prompt 288
“Almost all words do have color and nothing is more pleasant than to utter a pink word and see someone's eyes light up and know it is a pink word for him or her too”

- Gladys Taber

Do you have a pink word?


My pink word is definately sweetheart, I melt when DH cals me that. But hang on it may be Mum as in a certain voice that's the one thet works, oh well it's a toss up between those two. But my fav one to use is darling old but good, I always feel.

5 comments:

Shirley said...

I hear you say sweetheart too Kay. Definately a PINK word :)

Summer Sunflower said...

What a lovely 'pink' word!!

Lynne said...

I like the journalling and your pink word!

knitkath said...

Great pic and words!

Mary B said...

What a lovely thing to say that one little word can mean so much