Sunday 10 January 2010

Curly part four
















Well how brave am I? Mum convinced me to go off out with her and Dad in the white stuff, she promised my sis would stay in bed and my bro is on house arrest so he couldn't come and barge me over either so i thought I'd crack it. Here's some evidence of my adventure, it was really fun in the end. I especially liked the white stuff house my dad made for me, mum says it's called an igloo if it's done properly. It was quite cosy but I still prefer mum's bag. Hugs to you all Curly.

6 comments:

knitkath said...

Well done Curly for being brave! That igloo looks fun, will you go there again? I do like that snazzy bag you are being carried along in! Hedgie x

Lynne said...

Oh how brave Curly and I like the name for that lump of snow, an igloo??? Mmmmmm what interesting words we are learning I thought a loo was another name that adults use for a toilet?
Love Clemmie xx

Shirley said...

My goodness Curly girl, I couldn't spot you for a minute. Good job you have got a cute pink nose. :)
Looks like you had a lot of fun with your Mum and Dad.
Love and hugs
Bongo
XXX

Barbara said...

Glad you were able to get out Curly. That house looks a bit draughty though so I don't blame you going back in the bag.

xDuckie

Minty Magic said...

Wow Curly what a fantastic time out you had. Your dad is brill for making you such a fab house.

AlliR said...

What a great igloo - that has got to be miles better than getting pelted by a ball of snow. Mum's bag looks very cosy, I might need to check our travel arrangements for this weekend - I don't think it will be anything as comfy. Monkey x