Sunday 17 January 2010

Curly part five





























Hi it;s time for me to update you with what I've been up to. I hear the those lovely dolls have been asking some questions so I'll try to answer them here for you.
I Don't know my creature comforts or routines yet everything seems to change all the time it's sooooo confusing. I am apparently very annoying to Mum as I am very nervous so I've trued really hard to brave that this week and did really well today.

I love to sit in my mum's bed and sleep so that's def my fav spot at home. Right now I'm typing this up so you can see what I've been doing and I wish I was back playing with my new pal's.
I played with Comenius Bear and Bongo today and it was really great fun they are sooooo cool!







10 comments:

Minty Magic said...

You look like you have had a fab day and I am very envious that you have got to meet Bongo.
Love Pamela x

Summer Sunflower said...

I am so pleased that you had a good time today Curly, I like these 'crop' places too.

Love Koala xx

Lynne said...

Wow Curly you have met some of our pals today and it really looked fun LOL!!
I went to a 'crop'today too, the ladies never stopped talking and laughing either! but their where no friends to talk to and I found it very boring :(

Lynne said...

Wow Curly you have met some of our pals today and it really looked fun LOL!!
I went to a 'crop'today too, the ladies never stopped talking and laughing either! but their where no friends to talk to and I found it very boring :(

Shirley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shirley said...

whoops sorry about the last post I was so excited I pressed the wrong button. LOL
XXXXXX
OMG now you have let the cat out of the bag, Shirley thought I was sitting quietly reading my book!!!
I just hope your Mum doesn't freak out when she see's what I have put on my blog today.
Your forever
Bongo
XXXXXXX

Chris Smith said...

Hi, Curly! It was great to meet you and Bongo today. Didn't we have fun!!! I'm nagging Chris to get her photos sorted so that people can see what we were doing when Kay and Shirley weren't watching!
See you again soon
Comenius

Barbara said...

Fancy hanging you up like that!!!!!!
xDuckie

knitkath said...

Not sure I like the look of being hung up on hooks! But the rest of your day looks fun! Were there any Maltesers left in that bag for you?
Hedgie x

AlliR said...

Wow it looks like the 3 of you had a fab time at the crop. What I would do for a bag of malteasers right now..... sigh. Monkey x