Sunday 21 September 2008

day 264

Day 264
Prompt 264
"I don't wanna talk about the things we've gone through though it's hurting me now it's history I've played all my cards and that's what you've done too nothing more to say no more ace to play The winner takes it all the loser standing small beside the victory that's her destiny "The Winner Takes it All - Abba


DD is the winner in our family her christmas card design recently being chosen among 3 others to be printed and used as the school card for this year. So proud.

5 comments:

knitkath said...

That is a beautiful card, well done to dd!

Minty Magic said...

Wow a fantastic card - where does she get het artistic talent?
;-)

malaryush said...

What a great card - you must be really proud :)

Shirley said...

WELL DONE Dee you are a true winner in many way.
XXXX

Mary B said...

That is a great design I am not at all surprised it won