Friday 19 September 2008

day 262

Day 262
Prompt 262

"I have a dream a song to sing to help me cope with anything if you see the wonder of a fairy tale you can take the future even if you fail I believe in angels something good in everything I see I believe in angels when I know the time is right for me I'll cross the stream I have a dream"
I Have a Dream - Abba


I certainly have a dream about ousting these messy bookcases from my craft room and utilising the space for much more vital crafting issues. One day eh.

5 comments:

knitkath said...

great dream, hope it comes true!

Shirley said...

I am sure you have aplan Kay. lol
XXX
Keep dreamimg!

Minty Magic said...

Not long to bonfire night!!!!

malaryush said...

THat's one dreams I'm sure you'll have come true very soon :)

Mary B said...

Hope your dream come true