Wednesday 20 August 2008

day 233

Day 233
Prompt 233
I expect some new phases of life this summer, and shall try to get the honey from each moment.
-Lucy Stone


Well Sal has worked her magic on me for positive thinking today. After my weight gain last week and a maintain today I was all set to be gutted. But as she kindly pointed out I should be and now am chuffed with the fact that after 4 weeks holiday away from home with minimal cooking facilities I have still lost a pound over the month! I think I may have found a new positive phase and to celebrate here is me having one eighth of a muffin to celebrate.

5 comments:

Mary B said...

Well done Kay on not going under with the lack of weight loss and still only having 1 eighth of a muffin, don't think I would have that much will power.

Barbara said...

Love the picture and as Sal says still good news after being out of your normal routine. Think we all put on a bit of weight at holiday time. I'm sure you will be getting back to losing again once you are home.

Shirley said...

You are my total inspiration and defintely very clever to have lost 1Ib whilst on holiday. Sal is right you have done really well and look great :0
XXXX

knitkath said...

Think you have done brilliantly under the circumstances, well done! Looks like you enjoyed that piece of muffin!

Minty Magic said...

I want to know who ate the other 7/8ths of the muffin!!! ;-)