Tuesday 12 August 2008

day 223, 224, 225







Day 225
Prompt 225
"Remember the feeling as a child when you woke up and morning smiled? It's time you felt like that again."
-Taj Mahal






Oh I'd love to re experience this feeling as at the moment we're tossing up on going home as the weather is spoiling the holiday quite a bit now.


Day 224
Prompt 224

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.."
Erma Bomback






Don't know about talent its taking real serious thinking to come up with LO's on the boat with so little stash with me.
Layout 32
Take your favourite quote from last week, scrap it. This weeks layout challenge is to add some hand stitiching to your layout!


Day 223
Prompt 223

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci








Life is certainly simple for this superb animal.

5 comments:

Mary B said...

Lovely photo very fitting for this day's prompt too.

Mary B said...

In the other two photos you look as though you are making the most of the bad weather and they together with the other one will make a good LO at least.

Shirley said...

Lovely selection of photos Kay, at least you managed to take them when you had some blue sky.
XXXXX

knitkath said...

You seem to be making the most of the bad weather, sure the break will do you good! Great pics!

malaryush said...

These photos are a great view of your amazing family and the closeness between the two of you just shines through :D

Wish I could magic you up some perfect weather ...