Thursday 31 July 2008

day 214

Day 214
Prompt 214
"Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.”
- Pope John XXIII (1881-1963), 261st Pope of the Roman Catholic Church


This is a whole new world that is opening up to me day by day. Why well chiefly because of how I feel now I've shedding the excess weight that has been a mask for so long. My friends are kind and tell me I always looked ok but I know different. Now that the real me is beginning to appear I just can't wait to have a go at more things and extent the range of my previously limited world. It is all possible it's just making the choices for what and where and when!

4 comments:

Lynne said...

I know exactly what you mean Kay!! thanks to you xx
love the photo and red toes too!!

knitkath said...

Wow, what a great feeling, you so deserve to enjoy more in your life now!

Barbara said...

Apt prompt for you today. Glad you are feeling able to join in life again.

Shirley said...

Love to toes :) Just found some photos of the old you and must say that they came as a shock!!! Might let you see them one day LOL.
I have always looked at the inner you and seen a wonderful friend and very caring and loving person. However, it is great to see that YOU are now realizing your full worth and getting what you deserve out of life. A LOT OF FUN and HAPPINESS.XXX