Wednesday 9 July 2008

day 191

Day 191
Prompt 191

Punk Rock - Punk rock (often referred to simply as punk) is an anti establishment rock music genre and movement
I can think of the journalling for these promots but am struggling with the pic's, so none for me as yet will try to put one in later.
But I remember the punk era whilst I was at school and my two best friends and I couldn't have been further from it if we tried. This made our year 5 skit in the variety show that year a real hoot, as we wrote an ode to Punk Rockers, dressed as them and sang our hearts out! It really gave the teachers a fright as they weren't allowed to watch our rehearsals just had to live with what we did on the night! Luckily it went down a storm and I still remember the first line of the song as I've been a Punk Rocker for many a year...
Unfortunately there are no piccy's of it so I think I'll leave it to your imaginations.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

I am gettin some rather interesting images popping into my head of 'Kay the punk rocker!!!!' LOL

Minty Magic said...

What a shame there are no photos! great journalling though!!!

Mary B said...

Brilliant but what a shame that you have no photos of it. must have been a hoot to do

knitkath said...

Oh shame no pics, but great journalling!