Tuesday 29 January 2008

day 29

"Always leave enough room in your life to do something that makes you happy, satisfied, or even joyous." Paul Hawken


I really had to sit and think about what do I love but don't often get the time, no sorry take the time to do! Reading, I adore reading but these days I seldom take the time to read much at all. I always do on holiday, but I must make an effort to do more reading just for the sake of it. I read loads for work and scrapping mags and books do ok but I am going to ensure I fit in a book a month just for me. At least that's a start.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I know the feeling. I often surf the net instead of reading these days. Do more reading here in Zurich -not so many other things to do.

Shirley said...

You are always a great friend to borrow a book from. You do not even charge an over due fee.
Great angle on the photo Kay well done 5*.
XXX